2. M. Fukumoto, K. Mase and Y. Suenaga. Realtime detection of pointing actions for a glove-free interface. Proc. IAPR Workshop on Machine Vision Applications MVA'92, pp 473-476, Tokyo, 1992.
3. T. Baudel and M. Beaudouin-Lafan. Charade: remote control of objects with freehand gestures. Communications of the ACM, vol. 36 no. 7 pp 28-35, 1993.
4. J. Foley, A. van Dam, S. Feiner and J. Hughes. Computer Graphics: Principles and Practice Addison-Wesley, 1990.
5. B. Wirtz and C. Maggioni. ImageGlove: a novel way to control virtual environments. Proc. Virtual Reality Systems. New York City, April 1993.
6. R. Cipolla, Y. Okamoto and Y. Kuno. Robust Structure from Motion using Motion Parallax. Proc. 4th Int. Conf. on Computer Vision, pp 374-382. Berlin, 1993.
7. J. L. Mundy and A. Zisserman. Geometric Invariance in Computer Vision. MIT Press, 1992.
8. L. Quan and R. Mohr. Towards structure from motion for linear features through reference points. Proc. IEEE Workshop on Visual Motion, pp 249-254. Princeton, New Jersey, 1991.
9. T. Darrel and A. Pentland. Space-time gestures. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, pp 335-340, 1993.
10. R. Kjeldsen. Visual hand gesture interpretation. IEEE computer society workshop on non-rigid and articulate motion. Austin, Texas. November 1994.
11. J. Kuch and T. Huang. Virtual gun: a vision based human computer interface using the human hand. Proc. IAPR Workshop on Machine Vision Applications MVA'94, pp 196-199. Tokyo, December 1994.
12. M. Kass, A. Witkin, and D. Terzopoulos. Snakes: active contour models. In Proc. 1st Int. Conf. on Computer Vision, pages 259-268. London, June 1987.
13. R. Cipolla and A. Blake. Surface shape from the deformation of apparent contours. Int. J. Computer Vision, vol. 9 no. 2 pp 83-112, 1992.
14. C. Harris. Tracking with rigid models. In A. Blake and A. Yuille, editors, Active Vision, pages 59-74. MIT Press, 1992.
15. A. Blake, R. Curwen, and A. Zisserman. Affine-invariant contour tracking with automatic control of spatiotemporal scale. In Proc. 4th Int. Conf. on Computer Vision, pp 66-75. Berlin, 1993.
16. N. J. Hollinghurst and R. Cipolla. Uncalibrated stereo hand-eye coordination. Image and Vision Computing, vol. 12 no. 3 pp 187-192, 1994.
17. S. Ullman. The interpretation of visual motion. MIT Press, 1979.
18. C. Kervrann and F. Heitz. Robust tracking of stochastic deformable models in long image sequences. 1st IEEE Int. Conf. Image Processing, pp 88-92. Austin, Texas. November 1994.